Sunday, December 4, 2011

6. How have you tried to effect change in relation to an issue of personal, local, or national significance?




I have tried to make a change to our world through pollution. I have realized the damage it has caused to our environment and its inhabitants. I don't think it is too late to help fix our planet if everyone came together and started doing something little. I have stared recycling, before I wouldn't think it was too important because I thought that I was just one person and it wouldn't make a real difference. But after seeing all the damage done I was determined to start doing little things like recycling. I have to admit that I used to pollute a lot and not really care about throwing trash in a trash can so I would just throw it around in the streets. Then one day I saw a commercial about a family randomly destroying their house and the message of the commercial was if we would never destroy our homes hen why are we destroying our planet if our planet is our home. After that commercial I stopped polluting and encouraged my friends to properly throw trash away because even if we think we are just on person, if we all come together we can all create a big impact on our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment