Sunday, December 4, 2011

3. How have you taken something that you have learned in the classroom and integrated it into your nonacademic life?

Something that I have learned in the classroom and integrated it into my nonacademic life would be that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Throughout my life I would have doubts that whichever question  I would have could be seen as stupid by other so i was afraid to ask. This year i learned that there is no such thing as a stupid question , if there is ever a question you have there will probably always be someone with the same question or doubts as you. It feels good to have a question and just have the confidence to raise my hand and ask any doubts or concerns that i have. I learn more than i think i learn in school , not just a bout math or English but things in our outside world like politics and war and topics that with out school i probably would know nothing about. This week that we are starting to go on break I learned that there should be a balance in life.  School breaks are to relax the most we can because once we are in school then that is the time to really focus on our education. I'm usually worried about my grades and things I should study so I forget to give myself the time to just enjoy myself and learn that I shouldn't b e worrying about every little thing that comes in my w ay because otherwise I wont be able to enjoy the things that happened right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment